Each meteorite ring is handcrafted out of a solid piece of meteorite in an extremely time-consuming process to create a truly unique ring that you would never find in a typical jewelry store. Due to the natural properties of meteorite, each ring will be unique with its own individual patterns. Also, it is possible for the rings to have 1 or 2 naturally occurring small voids or pockets in them; these do not affect the strength or natural beauty of each ring.
- Crafted from Authentic Muonionalusta Meteorite slabs.
- Each ring will have a unique set of Widmanstätten patterns, making each meteorite ring one-of-a-kind.
- Muonionalusta Meteorite is the oldest known meteorite, over 4.5 billion years old.
- Iron-based meteorite that has the chance to oxidize over time.
- Customize the width, profile, and liner for your ring.