With our Hot Gadgets tiles and pinboards, you can bring color and dimensionality to any wall in your home or office.
Hot Gadgets tiles are ideal for adding texture, warmth, and sound-dampening acoustics to any of your feature walls. We offer a beautifully curated collection of colors, shapes, and engraved textures that allows you to create an endless range of stunning combinations and design solutions. From decoration, pin-up notes, to-do lists, to photos and memories, there’s a lot to love about what you can do with these versatile felt tiles and boards.
Our felt tiles feature:
- Shapes and textures designed to craft an unlimited range of possibilities.
- Chamfered edges make seams virtually disappear.
- Rich and warm wool-like material.
The power of pinnability
Our Felt Right tiles are more than just decoration. These high-quality felt tiles and felt boards complement the architecture of your home or office with unparalleled sound quality and design flexibility. What can our felt tiles do for your walls? The better question would be what these felt tiles can’t do.
Our felt tiles are:
- Ideal for small desk organizers, sound-dampening wall art, classroom bulletin boards, architectural acoustic wall texture, and kids’ rooms.
- Tackable with semi-rigid PET felt.
- Durable enough to be pinned and re-pinned countless times.
- Durable for applications like headboards, playrooms, and classrooms.
- Designed for easy cleaning.
We think you’ll like the sound of this.
Have you ever wondered why some spaces simply don’t sound good? In a 20-foot room with bare, reflective surfaces, sound waves bounce back and forth at roughly 60 times in a single second. This reflected noise distorts direct sound and serves to drastically diminish our listening experience.
Hot Gadgets soundproof tiles have a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.35, which is comparable to one-inch thick polyurethane foam (a common sound-dampening material). An NRC of 0.35 means our felt tiles and boards absorb up to 35 percent of reflected sound.
Installing Hot Gadgets tiles on even just a single wall of your living room or workspace will noticeably improve your overall acoustic experience—which sounds pretty great to us.