The best portable Carbon Monoxide Tester and Meter on the market is the Sensorcon CO Inspector. We guarantee it!
If you’re looking for a Carbon Monoxide Meter for monitoring a building, testing around appliances, construction, and industrial work, then our Inspector is the right meter for the job.
This is a professional grade Carbon Monoxide Detector that professionals use. Fire departments, HVAC technicians, home inspectors, pilots, and boaters are now choosing the Carbon Monoxide Inspector more than any other portable tester or meter.
- Measuring Range: 0-500ppm
- Display Range: 0-1999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading at ambient conditions
- Response time: (T90): < 20 seconds
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 35 ppm low, 200 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: electrochemical
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop